We are always striving to ensure your stay with us is as relaxing and exclusive as possible. With this ethos in mind, we have compiled some useful information that may be of interest to our guests and those wishing to visit our lodge. Should you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Your Stay With Us
Planning a family escape? Be sure to book an extra chalet for the kids. Children between 12 and 18 are welcome, unfortunately we can not accommodate children under the age of 12.
Arriving At Inzolo Lodge
- Our Lodge is about 80km from Port Elizabeth, (GPS: 33°46’41.20”S 26°17’92.25”E ) please allow for at least an hour travel time by car if you are flying in to PE’s Airport.
- Should you require a shuttle service, we can provide you with a list of preferred services in the area.
- Check in time: 13:00.
- Check out time: 11:00.
- Please note that no pets are allowed on the reserve.
- We look forward to your stay with us.
Airport and Lodge Transfers
- We offer transfers for up to 6 people from Port Elizabeth Airport.
- Please to contact reservations ([email protected]) for a quote
- Should you have any special dietary requirements please let us know before your arrival.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the terrain of the area, we do not have wheelchair friendly facilities.
- International guest will need to bring the relevant power adapters for any of their devices to work with the lodges plugs.
- We are in a malaria free area, so no precautions are needed.
Bookings and Cancellations
- All bookings can be done through the booking link on our site.
- 50% deposit is required to confirm bookings. The balance is due 30 days before arrival.
- Cancellation fees:
- 25% of charges payable if cancelled leas than 30 days before arrival.
- 50% of charges payable if cancelled less than 14 days before arrival.
- 100% of charges payable if cancelled less than 7 days before arrival.
- Speak to us about booking out the lodge for special events.
Terms and Conditions